Friday 4 May 2012

Serena_Moonstone

* Original TOU (english):
" You must follow the rules of the original creators I made recolors from, and from any creator who I use a custom mesh from.

You have my full permission to recolor anything I make, just make sure you give me credit and link back to it.

You may also re-use my original textures as long as you give credit and link back aswell.

Do not upload any of my stuff to any paysites, I believe my stuff should be shared for free. NO UPLOADING TO THE EXCHANGE, this includes stuff of mine on your full sims.

I do take requests, but if I don't have the time, I'll have to turn you down. I do have projects of my own I need to finish. I'll try my best but, I'm not promising anything.

Also, feel free to use any of my stuff in your sims/lot uploads and stories/videos, as long as you give credit to me and link back. I'd also apreciate a PM about it so I can see all the cool stuff ppl are doing with my creations.

12/28/10 - Woot!!!! 16 picked uploads now!!!! "

* Personal web Page: http://www.mysticalmoonstone.co.nr/
* Profile(s) in any forum: http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=373898

No comments:

Post a Comment