Friday 4 May 2012

fanseelamb

* Original TOU (english):
" 1. You MAY:
  1. Use my content in your own personal game.

  2. Use my textures, alphas, and/or meshes to make new content.

  3. Use my content in pictures and/or videos.

  4. Use my clothing as career outfits in custom careers.

  5. Leave feedback in my threads! Kind words encourage creators to post more goodies.
2. You MUST:
  1. Include proper CREDIT when uploading content that uses any part of my work. This means:

    1. Mention my name (fanseelamb).
    2. Explain what part of my work was used.
    3. LINK to my thread containing the original content used. If you cannot link to the specific thread, then link to my profile page.
    4. Display the above information, clearly and legibly, on the page/post where the content that uses my work is posted. It must be displayed in proper text, not just as text on an image.
3. You MUST NOT:
  1. Redistribute my original content, except if:

    1. You are including my mesh with your own recolour(s).
    2. You are including my BodyShop content (hair, clothes, makeup, facial hair, etc.) with your own packaged sim(s).
    3. You are including my buy/build mode content (objects, walls, etc.) with your own packaged lot(s).


  2. Upload my work, in any form, to a PAYSITE. This includes your own edits of my original content, and my original content itself. A paysite is any site that charges money (or requires "donations") in exchange for any of its content, such as "The Sims Resource" (TSR).

  3. Redistribute my sims.

  4. Redistribute edited versions of my sims.

Thank you for reading and respecting these terms. If you have questions about something in them, or if you want to use my content in a way not mentioned here, please contact me via PM. Have fun playing and creating!

~fanseelamb"
* Personal web Page: http://fanseelamb.tumblr.com
* Profile(s) in any forum: http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=117050 

No comments:

Post a Comment